Over 25 years of clinical research and practical experience had allowed Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., Ph.D. to design the most safe and efficient way of Controlled Halotherapy application.
«Practical experience of the Controlled Halotherapy application based on the results of clinical studies»
— by Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., Ph.D.
Years of successful application of the Controlled Halotherapy in various fields have allowed us to collect large amounts of data and information. This data obtained during the course of numerous clinical studies, research, and practice was carefully selected, processed, and summarized.
Our informational product HaloCARE™ presents the summarized effects and outcomes for patients with various conditions who were treated with dry salt aerosol under medical supervision.
Informational product HaloCARE™ was written by the author of the Controlled Halotherapy Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya M.D., Ph.D. in conjunction with the company Institute of Respiratory Hygiene and Halotherapy Kft. (Budapest, Hungary).
An exceptional offer for the users of Halomed technology
Our informational products are available for purchase exclusively to Halomed users.
Description of HaloCARE™
Informational product HaloCARE™ is a PDF-format brochure containing 79 pages, over 24,000 words, 50 tables describing the detailed parameters of Controlled Halotherapy (HT), which were applied to patients with specific diagnoses under medical supervision, as well as graphs, illustrations, and the list of references.
Contents of HaloCARE™
The introductory part contains the disclaimer, foreword from Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, the list of abbreviations, the information about the authors, and the table of contents.
The first part of the informational product is devoted to a detailed description of the Controlled Halotherapy as such: its importance, origin, active factors and their parameters, effect of dry salt aerosol on the human body, methods of creating the microclimate of natural salt caves indoors, necessary equipment, its action mechanisms, and therapeutic effect.
The second part, the core part of the informational product HaloCARE™ presents the summarized data concerning the HT application that was performed on patients under medical supervision. The data is grouped by the diagnosis of treated patients, severity of disease, and age of patients as follows: description of HT effect, tables containing the data on modes of applied HT treatments, expected outcome of HT application, observed data on efficacy, and necessary elaborations.
Tables with HT parameters, which were used to treat the patients, contain following data and values: dry salt aerosol concentration (mg/m³), duration of procedure (minutes), number of procedures per course, frequency of procedures during the course, number of courses per year, and maximal amount of HT procedures per year.
The final part of the informational product contains the list of references to medical and scientific studies and reports, which were used for the creation of HaloCARE™.
A proof-of-purchase certificate issued in your name (or your company’s) and signed by Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., Ph.D. is a part of the product. Every copy of the Informational product HaloCARE™ is personalized and has its unique serial number.
Topics and issues covered in HaloCARE™
HaloCARE™ covers a wide range of topics concerning the method of Controlled Halotherapy
- Importance of respiratory hygiene and sanitation of the airways
- Origins of salt therapy and Halotherapy
- Methods of recreating the salt caves’ microclimate indoors
- Equipment for the correct implementation of the Controlled Halotherapy
- Definition of Halotherapy
- Halotherapy’s mechanisms of action
- Parameters of the Controlled Halotherapy’s acting factors used for treatment
- Design and styling of the salt rooms
HaloCARE™ explains numerous issues related to the targeted application of the Controlled Halotherapy
- Indications for the Controlled Halotherapy
- Contraindications and side effects
- Selection of patients and assignment of the Controlled Halotherapy’s modes of treatment
- Controlled Halotherapy procedure
- Observation of patients and monitoring of efficacy of the treatment
- Compatibility of the Controlled Halotherapy with other treatments
- Controlled Halotherapy for diseases of respiratory organs
- Controlled Halotherapy for ENT-pathologies
- Controlled Halotherapy for skin conditions
- Cosmetic use
- Anti-stress and anti-depressive treatments
HaloCARE™ presents the parameters of the Controlled Halotherapy used for treatment of patients with various diagnoses
Controlled Halotherapy for the diseases of respiratory organs
- Asthma – specifics in children
- Pollinosis (hay fever)
- Pollinosis (hay fever) – specifics in children
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), chronic bronchitis, multiple bronchiectasis
- Acute bronchitis and pneumonia of prolonged duration
- Acute simple bronchitis, acute obstructive bronchitis, pneumonia in prolonged stage – specifics in children
- Recurrent bronchitis – specifics in children
- Acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI)
- Acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI) – specifics in children
- Tobacco smokers and persons exposed to industrial pollutants
Controlled Halotherapy as an anti-stress and anti-depressive aid
Controlled Halotherapy for ENT-pathologies
- Vasomotor, allergic rhinitis, rhinosinusopathy
- Acute purulent and chronic sinusitis
- Throat pathologies
- Pre- and postsurgical aid in ENT
- Adenoiditis – specifics in children
- Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis – specifics in children
- Chronic pharyngitis – specifics in children
- Chronic tonsillitis – specifics in children
- Acute sinusitis – specifics in children
- Chronic sinusitis – specifics in children
Controlled Halotherapy for the skin conditions
- Controlled Halotherapy’s compatibility with other treatment and wellness methods
- Beneficial influence of Controlled Halotherapy on skin
- Atopic dermatitis, exudative diathesis
- Recurrent urticaria
- Streptococcal impetigo, acne
- Postoperative aid in aesthetic surgery
- Cosmetic use
Extra features for HaloCARE™
In addition to the unique content of the Informational product HaloCARE™, we give our customers an outstanding opportunity to receive personal consultations on the contents of HaloCARE™ by Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., Ph.D., the author of the method of the Controlled Halotherapy within 1 year of the date of purchase of HaloCARE™. Terms and conditions apply.
The customers who purchased the extra consultation option, are eligible for participation in The Controlled Halotherapy training program based upon the “learn while using” principle. A successful completion of The Controlled Halotherapy training program results in obtaining the personalized certificate issued by Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., P.h.D. and Institute of Respiratory Hygiene and Halotherapy. Terms and conditions apply.
The information on the application of Halotherapy distributed without the proof-of-purchase certificate signed by Prof. Alina V. Chervinskaya, M.D., Ph.D. may be misleading.
Contact us now to learn more about the HaloCARE™ purchase
Institute of Respiratory Hygiene and Halotherapy Kft.
Our company is a scientific medical division of Halomed-Aeromed Group and the worldwide export partner of Halomed UAB (Vilnius, Lithuania).